January 29, 2011 Leave a comment
By Mike Hubbartt, © Copyright 2011, All Rights Reserved.
I love hot spicy food, and I like to find more uses for left over turkey than for sandwiches or salads. This is my take on a spicy, tasty, calorie-conscious turkey wrap that brings the heat. This is a spicy recipe, so experiment with the ingredients to set the heat level to you own preference. My Garlic Mashed Potatoes pairs well with this dish.
- 12 oz diced turkey (352 cal)
- 2 wraps (200 cal)
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce to taste (0 cal)
- Crushed red peppers to taste (0 cal)
- Cayenne pepper to taste (0 cal)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Diced Onions (optional)
Total calories: 352 + 200 = 552/2 = 276 cal/serving
DIRECTIONS (Serves 2)
- Dice the turkey into small, bite size chunks.
- Put the turkey on a microwave-safe plate and cook in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the turkey with the Franks hot sauce, sprinkle the cayenne pepper and crushed red peppers, and then return the plate to the microwave and cook another 30 seconds.
- Put 1/2 of the turkey in each wrap. Top with some shredded lettuce or diced onions for more texture in the wrap.
- Fold the wrap and enjoy.